Fwd: [YCCF-International] 2010 Election Summary

1 view

Tluang Lian

Nov 19, 2010, 8:38:14 AM11/19/10
to anhmaw...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ChinWorld.Info <chinworld.info@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 7:58 PM
Subject: [YCCF-International] 2010 Election Summary
To: ri...@yahoogroups.com, falampawlpi <falam...@yahoogroups.com>, buanne...@googlegroups.com, chin...@yahoogroups.com, YCCF-Inte...@yahoogroups.com, zil...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Kawlram ralkap newspaper sungih tel mi kum 2010 hrilawknak ih a neh tu hmin list kan lo kuat.

Attached file ah rak zoh leh uh.

Chin World Team

Recent Activity:
“If we are to rule by ourselves with our own language, culture, and custom, we are willing to form a union with the Burma Proper.”
—Pu Kio Mang (1947), Hakha Bawi (Signatory of the Panglong Agreement)

"Kanmah kan phung le kan lam, ka holh le ka ca, ka biaknak ning tein, kanmah tein kan i uk ding asi ko ahcun, Union [Burma Proper] he i fonh kan duh ve ko."
.

representatives-elect-announced-118-to-142-and-Vote-list-details-13-to-18-Nov-2010.pdf