can someone help me understand angular lifecycle?

Snow Leopard

Jun 23, 2022, 10:17:23 AM6/23/22
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
This is the explanation i found but it is not helpful, others also confuse me

What is Angular Lifecycle?

Each Angular component goes through 8 phases in its lifecycle. When it is initialized (does this refer to the page loading initially? ), it creates and presents its root components(is this referring to <app-root></app-root> in index.html, and if so, is it plural because each of the components has a hidden <app-root></app-root> in the index file?). It is designed and it produces its heirs(what heirs, is this game of thrones?). For the components that get loaded during Angular application development, it keeps checking when the data binding properties (when I update the html content with typescript?) are getting changed and updated. When the component is not used anymore, it approaches the death phase and is decimated and expelled from the DOM (as I understand, basically, not to save data that we are not using currently, which makes sense i guess)

Sorry for the most basic of questions, but I just started going through the documentation today and I'm really lost from the getgo