What Mobile UI Framework you are using with Angular?

瀏覽次數:2,680 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alexander Kohout

未讀,
2013年3月5日 凌晨3:06:252013/3/5
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

I started developing a mobile app using HTML5 with Angular. I have not decided which Javascript UI Framework I should choose, or if I should use one at all. What experiences do you guys have?

- jQuery Mobile looks most promising for me, but it does not seem to work pretty well with Angular (I found the Angular-jQM Adapter project)
- Someone recommended Wink - does anyone have experience with that?
- any experience with building UI components on your own with Angular?
- any CSS Frameworks you can recommend if you don't use a UI Framework?

Cheers,
Alex

Oto Dočkal

未讀,
2013年3月5日 清晨5:46:532013/3/5
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,
take a look on AngularUI Bootstrap http://angular-ui.github.com/bootstrap/

Dne úterý, 5. března 2013 9:06:25 UTC+1 Alexander Kohout napsal(a):

Andy Joslin

未讀,
2013年3月5日 下午6:17:002013/3/5
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
I am starting a very minimal CSS framework that ONLY does styling and minimal javascript for things like dialog/toast to go with an app I'm creating.  But it will be generic and usable with anything.  Check it out and contribute! https://github.com/iamahero/heroic-mobile-style

Christoph Burgdorf

未讀,
2013年3月6日 凌晨2:27:092013/3/6
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
Now THAT is super interesting!I actually just started doing pretty much the same.

However, I don't develop in the open right now. It's a spike that I write for our company.

I will keep a keen eye on your project :)

Andy Joslin

未讀,
2013年3月6日 上午9:42:412013/3/6
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
Christoph, you should consider switching to heroic :-)

Convince your boss that an open source framework will be better in the long term: More new features and stability

Christoph Burgdorf

未讀,
2013年3月6日 下午3:58:072013/3/6
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
Thankfully there is no one to be convinced since they trust me with my decisions. It's more that you gotta convince me with your approach :)

I will take a deeper look and will probably nag you with questions soon.

Andy Joslin

未讀,
2013年3月6日 下午6:01:592013/3/6
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
Hit me up on gtalk! andytjoslin at gmail dot com
訊息已遭刪除

sanket kumar singh

未讀,
2014年4月21日 下午3:35:482014/4/21
收件者:ang...@googlegroups.com
can we useTopcoat (CSS only framework) with angular mobile ui framework.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息