Re: [Angular] CORS issue

bastien lemaire

Oct 5, 2022, 8:32:42 AM10/5/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
CORS is not a front end or angular feature. it is a network feature, it must be enabled on the server

Bastien Lemaire

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 at 14:25, 'Sanjai U iGCB' via Angular and AngularJS discussion <ang...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Could you please let me know how to enable CORS in angular, it is not allowing me to call http for other origin domain

Thanks,
Sanjai U

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited. Visit us at https://www.intellectdesign.com

Vishnu Bidarakundi

Oct 5, 2022, 8:46:12 AM10/5/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
That you have to enable on back end side

burgula shyam

Oct 7, 2022, 1:04:36 PM10/7/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
You will not do anything regarding cors in angular we have to handle cors in Backend

Best Regards

Shyam
Software Engineer
+91 6361089068

Manggesh Sarjerao

Oct 7, 2022, 2:06:11 PM10/7/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
You should ask your backend team to allowed the cors ...it's not front end issue it's a backend issue..

Also you can check payload..

Br.