Migrating a Java application that embeds AngularJs applications to Angular Elements

Mirko See D

Apr 3, 2024, 1:42:19 AMApr 3
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi team,
I'll be in charge of migrating a Java application that runs on Tomcat 9 to Angular 17.
This application embeds, by Velocity, AngularJs applications.
I was considering creating an Angular application using Angular elements and create a component that contains an Iframes that calls the Java application. Anyone who faced the same problem? Any consideration about the solution I am pointing to?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.