Using the Indentity Web API .Net Core with Angular and Typescript

Ronald Rex

Jan 11, 2022, 2:14:23 PM1/11/22
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

I am trying to implement a user admin panel that allows admin users to see roles related to the current application user as well as all other users and the roles assigned to them. The purpose of this functionality is to allow admin users to add,edit,and delete roles and users. I have included a link to functionality similiar to what I am needing but this was done in asp.net core. I have been looking for days for something that I could use to help me get started on this using Angular and Typescript but haven't been able to find much of anything or nothing. If anyone can give me some hints to get started or an article to get me started it would be greatly appreciated.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/36804.asp-net-core-mvc-authentication-and-role-based-authorization-with-asp-net-core-identity.aspx