I built an integration guide for a Tailwind CSS based UI library

Szőgyényi Zoltán

Jul 10, 2023, 3:04:00 AM7/10/23
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hey everyone,

I'm one of the founders of quite a popular and open-source UI component library called Flowbite (over 4 million downloads on NPM) that is based on the Tailwind CSS ecosystem and we've been getting a lot of requests for an Angular integration guide.

This week I finally finished setting up a starter project and wrote a Tailwind CSS + Angular setup guide that also includes the Flowbite UI library and examples on how you can use them inside an Angular project.

The open-source community also started working on a standalone Flowbite Angular library with native Angular components - but there is a lack of a consistent maintainer there. Would anyone be interested taking up that responsibility?

Cheers,
Zoltan