Highlighting the compiletime error in custom IDE.

Selva Ajitha Jacob Packiya Rajan

May 29, 2019, 6:36:18 AM5/29/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

Hi All,

I am developing an Angular IDE by using codemirror. My requirement is to show the compile time error on clicking a "check" button. Can any one guide me with the following.

  1. Is there any plugins available to do the same?
  2. How to find the error file and line number?
  3. Is it possible to compile an angular application from a javascript file?

Thanks in advance,

Sander Elias

May 30, 2019, 2:02:37 AM5/30/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Selva,

StackBlitz is doing exactly that, have a look at their code.

1. Perhaps, google a bit around for this. It's rather specific so I would say no.
2. Integrate codelyzer
3. yes. However, compiling is not the hard part. Making all the needed npm-modules available in the browser is.

Regards
Sander

Selva Ajitha Jacob Packiya Rajan

May 31, 2019, 3:52:47 AM5/31/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Sander,

Thanks for you response.

I tried to have a look at StackBlitz code but I didn't find any. Can you help me to find it out.

Thank you.

Selva Ajitha Jacob Packiya Rajan

May 31, 2019, 5:24:56 AM5/31/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
I just explored different compilers to compile angular. Every compiler showing only one error (If we fix the first one it is showing the next). I just wanted to highlight all the errors in a page. Is there any way to find out all the compilation error in a single shot.

Kindly help me to fix this.