Fullcalendar: Load events on next-prevoius click.

anil....@xymob.com

Jun 29, 2013, 4:11:19 AM6/29/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi... I am using angular ui-calendar and today's events loading is working successfully on page load, but I also want to load events on next/previous click. So my question is that, angular-ui calendar has any function which detect the next/prev click and replace the event source and also render events into calendar. So please give me some solution for it.

Thanks,

Alexander Kohout

Jun 30, 2013, 5:56:01 AM6/30/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Angular-UI Calendar is based on Fullcalendar. Fullcalendar provides event fetching for this purpose. Every time you click the prev/next buttons, it automatically fetches from the Event Source you entered while object creation. See http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/docs/event_data/Event_Source_Object/ and there the JSON Feed.

If you can't establish an extra API for a JSON feed you have to define all events before creating the fullcalendar object, or you have to check whether there is a callback that is called when the user clicks next/previous and automatically enter new events via http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/docs/event_rendering/renderEvent/