Re: [Angular] Where to create header and side-nav components

Message has been deleted

Adam Evanovich

Sep 25, 2022, 6:00:00 PM9/25/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
why the fuck are you emailing me!?

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022 at 2:27 AM Sai Kumar Duggana <saiki...@gmail.com> wrote:
In my project I have header and side-nav sections. Header section contains 4 category items and based on selection of each item those list of items will show in side-nav section as item links. Also header section having search textbox and account menu. I have a doubt like where to place header and sidenav components. Whether those should be in core or to create layout module and import in app module.
Any suggestions?

Manjari Singh

Sep 26, 2022, 2:30:18 AM9/26/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I think
A mixture of HTML and components will be good
Thanks 🙏🏻

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile