How to configure github pages for angular app ?

Manish Jain

Dec 6, 2018, 1:19:40 AM12/6/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
I am trying to configure the gihub pages for the angular app I am working on . The app is here -

and the github pages link -

but its opening read me file instead of the app.

Can someone plz help me configure this ?

Sander Elias

Dec 8, 2018, 2:53:00 AM12/8/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

Manish Jain

Dec 8, 2018, 9:19:01 PM12/8/18
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Thanks Sander. I figured out similar links to this and my project (In Process) is live now on https://manishbjain.github.io/datatable4/

These are the links I followed --

But I guess this is just the start and am looking for a lot of help on configuring this primeng table I am working on . This table is a crucial element of my project . The main intention of getting the project on github and ghpages was to be able to share the progress and seek help. I am shooting my first doubt on a new thread here.