Using the new routing in a Angular 1.3 app

Stephen Adams

Nov 30, 2014, 11:00:51 AM11/30/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a small app I'm building that I'm going to switch to use Angular 1.3, but one thing I really want to use is the new routing that's coming in Angular 2 and I think you can use it in a 1.3 app (I might be wrong).  Is there any code examples showing the new routing?

Thanks

Stephen

Sander Elias

Nov 30, 2014, 11:54:29 PM11/30/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephen,

The router isn't released yet for 1.3. It will get there in a couple of weeks.

Regards
Sander

KamBha

Dec 1, 2014, 12:20:08 AM12/1/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sander,
Can you let us know what your source is for the ETA?  I'm just curious.

Thanks.

Kamal.

Sander Elias

Dec 1, 2014, 12:35:15 AM12/1/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kambha,

Miško told me it should be ready early December. ;)

Regards
Sander

Stephen Adams

Dec 1, 2014, 5:09:57 AM12/1/14
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to the new router coming, December should be good.

Stephen