xeditavle editable-select directive function dont take any response

john.z...@ilerra.com

Oct 12, 2017, 6:14:27 AM10/12/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Dears please i have a problem in Angular Js editable-select when i convert normal select option to editable-select the directive function is not called

but it did not get any response for me. i want to make validation that is for card expiration in this link
but for editable-select not normal select pull down menu.. but it did not works for me .. i am in this issue for 2 weeks ago and no idea

 any help please

Sander Elias

Oct 15, 2017, 3:41:34 AM10/15/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi John,

If you set up a working plunker (well with the exception the issue you have), it becomes so much easier to help you.

Regards
Sander