Is there any way to interact with AngularJS factory from Angular controller ?

woodson

Oct 18, 2019, 5:36:17 PM10/18/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
we have application , which contains Angular and Angular js.
we reach dead-end and we have to interact existing angular js factory from angular controller . Is it possible ?

else , need to convert factory from Angular JS to Angular ?

Sander Elias

Oct 22, 2019, 9:48:49 AM10/22/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Woodson,

Yes, if you use Angular update, you can access angularJS services form angular, and the other way arround is also possible.
BTW, the best thing you can do is rewrite the service to angular, and then downgrade it so you can also use it from angularJS.

Regards
Sander