Json Data which is having more than 500mb not getting response in angular js service

dinesh kumar

Jul 23, 2021, 2:28:10 AM7/23/21
to Angular and AngularJS discussion

I am using dx data grid and client side export to excel functionality for report generation. Currently I am facing issue in production which is having more than 500mb JSON data which contains more than 5,00,000 records for one month data.

In web Api(c#), response is received and in chrome json data is downloaded , but in Angular js service, I am getting response is empty when Json data is more than 500mb. It is working fine up to 500mb JSON, I am not able to identify exact error.

I am aware it is not advisable to pass this much huge data in JSON, it should be modified by pagination and filtering on server side. We are planning to modify the server side pagination and filtering in dx datagrid. But since it is production issue we need to give one intermediate solution until we implement pagination on server side.

Can anyone let me know what is the exact error, since our chrome version is 64bit latest version and 8gb ram, windows 10 os, so it support upto 1.4gb, but why it is failing to 500mb in angular service. Is any intermediate solution is there to support more than 500mb data. Thanks in advance.