multiple mat-progress-bar in a page - rendering issue

Nitin Jain

Jul 6, 2020, 1:34:26 AM7/6/20
to angular-material2
Hello,

we are facing unnecessary rendering of the material progress bars in our application. In our component, we are having multiple progress bars. when we are changing value of one progress bar then we are observing its re-rendering the other below progress bar as well. To verify this we are opening chrome dev window and then selecting the Paint flashing (rendering tab) option. I have replicated the same over stackblitz :https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-dc63ug?file=src%2Fapp%2Fprogress-bar-determinate-example.html

Any help here will be much appreciated

we are using Angular 8 & Angular Material 8.2.3

here is how you can select paint flashing in chrome dev tool