Select: Overlay is blocking click events

ajit dash

Aug 29, 2020, 10:19:42 PM8/29/20
to angular-material2
Hi,

I am using mat-select dropdown and when the dropdown is opened I am unable to click any other button or input field first time. First click is closing the dropdown and on the second click on it is working.

Please help me to fix this issue to avaoid double click when the dropdown is open.

Thanks,
Ajit

ajit dash

Aug 31, 2020, 5:27:39 PM8/31/20
to angular-material2
Hi All,

Any idea or help on this issue.
I can see the below element under "cdk-overlay-container" in the DOM, which is causing the above montioned issue.

Thanks,
Ajit