Search Center not in Chrome Store

Daniel

Nov 27, 2014, 12:16:57 AM11/27/14
to angry...@googlegroups.com
I tried to install the extension on a new computer today, but the extension is no longer available in Chrome Store. I can't find it anywhere now. Was it removed, and if yes, will it be put back and will I be able to get it again?

martin...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014, 7:35:21 PM11/30/14
to angry...@googlegroups.com, kishm...@gmail.com
I also got frustrated by the same issue... I  have no clue why did they remove the plugin and whether they will put it back.

I did however manage to find it at an alternative place and it works.

Go to: http://www.chromein.com/crx_18055.html  and click the blue button under the green one on the right side of the page.
When you download it, you have to go to your extensions and just drag the downloaded file there and the installation dialogue will open.

Everything else is fine. Good luck. :)

Tim Ker

Dec 1, 2014, 11:08:32 PM12/1/14
to AngryTurtle, kishm...@gmail.com
Sorry, I have not been working on this for a few years... not sure why it was pulled... will look into it!