State of the Union

Alan Gardner

Jul 3, 2012, 3:56:41 AM7/3/12
to anglo-celt-si...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I'm going through and tidying up my Google Groups just now and so I'm wondering if anyone is still actively using this group? If not, I'm happy to let it be for historical purposes. However if people would like to carry on using it perhaps I can transfer ownership to someone else. If you're interested please let me know.

Thanks,

Alan

Mark Reardon

Jul 4, 2012, 11:50:07 AM7/4/12
to anglo-celt-si...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,

this is the kick up the butt I need. I'll do it if it is still up ownership.

Alan Gardner

Jul 4, 2012, 12:45:27 PM7/4/12
to anglo-celt-si...@googlegroups.com
No problem, Mark. It's all yours! Shall I transfer it to this email address?

cheers,

Alan

Mark Reardon

Jul 4, 2012, 1:43:14 PM7/4/12
to anglo-celt-si...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,

Yes. Thanks.

Rgds,

Mark

Alan Gardner

Jul 4, 2012, 3:09:53 PM7/4/12
to anglo-celt-si...@googlegroups.com
OK I think that should be it now. Let me know how you get on. :)

cheers,

Alan