New zlib1.dll after updates

mattl...@live.com

Sep 13, 2021, 4:17:17 PM9/13/21
to angleproject
I have been using vcpkg to build ANGLE for quite some time and it has been going very well. I recently noticed they finally bumped to a more recent ANGLE commit from d949154da428bb3e924e28a8eadfe2327631c8bb to d15be77864e18f407c317be6f6bc06ee2b7d070a.

This is a big jump, and as a result I notice that there is now a new zlib1.dll that is now required.

I am just checking if this is a new library that was added, or maybe I have a bad script that suddenly stopped statically linking or compiling in the zlib sources.