Is it possible to use Angle with iOS application built with kivy-ios

Natapon Pantuwong

Apr 5, 2024, 1:03:34 AMApr 5
to angleproject
Hi,

I would like to consult you guys for the possibility to use Angle with iOS application built with kivy-ios.

For more detail., my app will be written in Python (PyOpenGL). To my understanding, if I can force my Python code (the PyOpenGL) to load OpenGL from Angle instead of Applie's OpenGLES2.0. This should make my app run on top of the metal.

Am I correct? Or if you have any suggestion please suggest me. My important requirement is to run the OpenGL command with Python.

Regards,