Updated description of the Andromeda scoring in layman terms?

Julie Courraud

Mar 9, 2023, 12:51:30 PM3/9/23
to Andromeda Help
Dear all,

I've been searching a recent description of how the Andromeda score is made, and mostly what it reflects. I understand that there is no official score cutoffs for now?
What I found was usually quite old (and I suspect the algorith has been modified).
Anyone could point at a summarised description in terms that general scientists/clinicians can understand? Or a video maybe? (I didn't see one dedicated to it in the last Summer school, but maybe I missed the part?)

Thank you very much
Julie