Perseus annotation download

chenna...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 11:51:25 AM4/22/19
to Andromeda Help
Hi,

I have downloaded Perseus 1.6.5.0 and installed it in my computer (windows 10). When I try to download the mainAnnot.homo_sapiens.txt.gz, I can't open the link throught tools>annotation download.

Can someone give me the file? Thank you very much. It will be great to help me figure out this problem.

Best,

Nan

Message has been deleted

chenna...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 3:47:35 PM4/23/19
to Andromeda Help
Thank you very much. Looking forward to your good news! I have tried everything I could think of, but there is still no result. So sad.

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 2:09:21 AM UTC-4, stgu...@colorado.edu wrote:
I am also having this problem finding the same annotation file. But I'm tagging in case I can resolve it and will get back to you.

Please let me know if you figure out a solution to this problem!
Message has been deleted

chenna...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 5:00:30 PM4/23/19
to Andromeda Help
Nice. Thank you very much.

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 3:53:46 PM UTC-4, Steven Guard wrote:
Here's the file you were looking for. Good luck!

Ph.D candidate
William Old Lab
Molecular Cellular and Developmental Biology
Colorado University Boulder

ama...@gwdg.de

May 6, 2019, 9:16:32 AM5/6/19
to Andromeda Help
Did anybody solved the problem??? Thanks
Message has been deleted

snehasis biswas

Nov 12, 2019, 9:02:22 AM11/12/19
to Andromeda Help
Hi
I cannot open the link http://annotations.perseus-framework.org/. Can anyone help me to provide zebrafish annotation data?

Kerri Ball

Nov 13, 2019, 12:40:26 PM11/13/19
to Andromeda Help
consistently a problem: the link isn't working for me either:
Would you consider an alternative: https://amp.pharm.mssm.edu/FishEnrichr/
maybe with this guy: http://revigo.irb.hr/
And cause you doing proteomics you might like this tool also: https://software.broadinstitute.org/morpheus/

Happy fishing!