MaxQuant 1.6.15.0 gives error after hitting start.

Kedric Milholland

Jul 16, 2020, 2:10:16 AM7/16/20
to Andromeda Help
I am using the latest version of MaxQuant to identify peptides from a proteomics mixture. I keep getting the following error as soon as I tell the program to "Start". It does not freeze, but appears to be doing something as it creates the combined folder and the green progress bar continues to move, but it never completes.

I have tried re-installing MaxQuant and various NET Frameworks. It was working yesterday. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Maria

Sep 4, 2020, 2:06:03 AM9/4/20
to Andromeda Help
Having the same issue - can't run anything in MaxQuant because of it

Martin Kiening

Sep 4, 2020, 5:13:08 AM9/4/20
to Andromeda Help
Had the same issue but it suddenly disappeared yesterday.

Sunwoo Lab

Jan 17, 2021, 6:19:24 AM1/17/21
to Andromeda Help
Hi all,

I am also having that issue with Maxquant. How did you guys solve the issue? Anyone help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Best,
Imran

Rachael Barry

Mar 5, 2021, 6:37:52 AM3/5/21
to Andromeda Help
Hi,

Having the same issue with v1.6.17.0- any solutions?

Thanks!
Rachael

Hanna Tarhonskaya

Mar 5, 2021, 6:52:56 AM3/5/21
to androme...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rachael,

Try to disable the use of .NET core in Global Parameters Advanced tab. I hope it helps!

Best wishes,
Hanna

Fernando Almeida

Mar 5, 2021, 6:57:23 AM3/5/21
to androme...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rachael,

I did exactly what Hanna suggested and worked.

Best regards,

Fernando

Rachael Barry

Mar 5, 2021, 7:34:17 AM3/5/21