Re: [androix] trick build script into skipping util/modular and xserver with a well placed comment (720e44c)

Timothy Meade

Dec 21, 2011, 1:16:20 AM12/21/11
to ClashTheBunny, androi...@googlegroups.com

I started setting up a build environment again using your repo, I have to install xorg-macros but the connection to my vpn kept timeing out so I gave up
I'm sure I was able to build giving the path to the gcc frontend directly, including all the flags and everything else to get it to build.
If this doesn't work I'll have to dig up the old tree and pull the configuration out of the configure cache file.
I like the repo approach if we can make the build system work around that.

On Dec 21, 2011 1:03 AM, "ClashTheBunny" <reply+c-811648-803001fe1dec9fda...@reply.github.com> wrote:
My build script ignores all lines with !-- in it, that's what this commit
is about.
On Dec 21, 2011 8:01 AM, "Randall Mason" <clasht...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Repo doesn't download the lines that are comments, so it's a good place
> for metadata and lines I don't understand. :-)
> On Dec 21, 2011 6:28 AM, "tmzt" <
> re...@reply.github.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Repo ignores the actual SGML comments around the line?
>>
>> ---
>>
>> https://github.com/ClashTheBunny/androix/commit/720e44ce3a086887cc0effe2aec0759cba108561#commitcomment-811513

---
https://github.com/ClashTheBunny/androix/commit/720e44ce3a086887cc0effe2aec0759cba108561#commitcomment-811648