Official DroidScript Discord Server

Symbroson

Jun 14, 2022, 5:29:39 AM6/14/22
to DroidScript
DroidScript has now an Official Discord Server - listed on top.gg and dyno.gg
Stay in contact with the DS community, get quick help and drink a cup of coffee together.

Note: The Official Forum is still the main place to search for answers ask more detailed questions.

For those who don't know Discord:

Discord is a platform where your friends or community can hang out, chat, talk and play together. It offers great additional features like streaming, categories and named chats, announcement channels and so much more!
For those who want to have a closer look view this video tutorial or read discord's beginners guide

Join the DroidScript Server with this invite link: https://discord.gg/MUhvxxbXeK
You need to register a Discord account and have a verified email address to join.
After joining, read the server rules and react to the message in the signup channel to gain access to the rest of the server

Be nice, have fun and code together :)
best regards on the behalf of DroidScript,
Alex

Dave

Jun 14, 2022, 7:47:16 AM6/14/22
to DroidScript
Thanks for setting that up for me Alex.

I look forward to seeing everyone in our new meeting place 🙂

Regards
David
(founder droidscript.org)

john Oneplus

Jun 14, 2022, 12:41:07 PM6/14/22
to DroidScript
Hello,
Screenshot_20220614-173955_Discord.jpg

It comes up that I don't have permission.

Symbroson

Jun 14, 2022, 12:51:13 PM6/14/22
to DroidScript
sorry, you should able to access it now

john Oneplus

Jun 14, 2022, 12:55:54 PM6/14/22
to DroidScript
Hello,

Thanks I can see the channel but says I don't have permission to send messages.

Kind RegardsScreenshot_20220614-175428_Discord.jpg