pricing

Linc Codes

Jan 26, 2023, 10:53:35 PM1/26/23
to DroidScript
Are there different plans related to DroidScript pricing (except the monthly one)?

Jumar

Jan 27, 2023, 1:56:52 AM1/27/23
to DroidScript
Hi

There is a lifetime subscription if you want to pay it once and use it forever. It's around 99 USD. You can contact the support team for that. I can't remember the support team email by I'm probably sure someone has ask this in this forum before.

Regards

Right2TheV0id

Jan 27, 2023, 10:38:55 AM1/27/23
to DroidScript
The support team contact is support[at]droidscript[dot]org

Alan Hendry

Jan 29, 2023, 1:00:52 PM1/29/23
to DroidScript
HI,
I believe that prices may be different in different countries, different currencies.
Regards, ah

Steve Garman

Jan 29, 2023, 1:08:11 PM1/29/23
to DroidScript
The price of monthly subscription purchased through Google Play varies depending on the location

The Lifetime Premium subscription is priced at $99 US wherever you are