Unable to connect wifi Editor

Syed Munawer Hassan

May 20, 2022, 1:57:24 AM5/20/22
to DroidScript
Hi

despite fact that I can ping my mobile IP and i used my wifi router and mobile hotspot but i am unable to connect to wifi editor
please help me in rectifying matter currently I am not premium user is this the reason ?

Regards

Munawer

Alan Hendry

May 20, 2022, 8:36:32 AM5/20/22
to DroidScript
HI,
Not sure why you mention mobile hotspot.
I connect my phone and Chromebook to my home WiFi (used to use my PC, but it died, should also work with Mac),
Open DS on phone, touch Wifi icon (top row), it should show an IP address and a password,
On the PC/Mac/ChromeBook open a browser and type in the IP address, then it will prompt for the password.
AFAIK WiFi IDE is not Premium (I have Premium on one device, but WiFi IDE works on my non-Premium devices
Regards, ah