I cant buy premium anymore

Caiota

Apr 17, 2021, 6:31:27 PM4/17/21
to DroidScript
Google Play Says: Item Not Found. Help

Steve Garman

Apr 18, 2021, 4:35:56 AM4/18/21
to DroidScript
We apologise for the problems you are having

DroidScript has been suspended from Google Play Store due to what seems to be a misunderstanding of one of DroidScript's features

We have removed that feature and resubmitted DroidScript to Google without it but we have to wait for the outcome of our appeal

There is discussion of this problem in several other threads of this group and an announcement will be made as soon as we have more news

Elvis Sogunro

Apr 19, 2021, 6:24:37 AM4/19/21
to DroidScript
Thanks Steve.

Quite a lot of expectations from all of us regarding this issue.
DS is the best & easiest app out there for green horns and professionals alike for creating an android app within the shortest possible time and with the least investment.

I know how much data I had to use downloading Android Studio and it's numerous appendages and still battling to understand it.

In a few minutes of downloading DS, I was already coding and seeing results on my phone. What can be simpler than that!

This battle needs all of us, please raise a petition for all of us to sign and send to google. It might work.

Dave

Apr 19, 2021, 6:32:22 AM4/19/21
to DroidScript
Thanks for your patience and support guys.

We are preparing a press release, an open letter and suitable social media content this week.  We will need everyone to help spread the word when the time comes, so that we can shame Google into re-instating the app.

Soji

Apr 19, 2021, 1:48:46 PM4/19/21
to DroidScript
Ready to help spread the word when the time comes.

Caiota

Apr 19, 2021, 11:53:38 PM4/19/21
to DroidScript
omg :o

Dave

Apr 20, 2021, 6:32:21 AM4/20/21
to DroidScript
Google have finally got back to us (after 13 days).  They say they are currently reviewing our case.

So we can 'hold fire' for now.

Hiago Henrique

Apr 23, 2021, 12:20:15 PM4/23/21
to DroidScript

Dave, do you solve this problem? i cant buy premium also.

Maurizio R.

Apr 24, 2021, 4:23:47 AM4/24/21
to DroidScript
this month the droidscript premium subscription was rejected by google play, do you have a solution? can we pay with PayPal? and overcome the oppression of Google ??
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dave

Apr 24, 2021, 10:37:10 AM4/24/21
to DroidScript
Hi Maurizio,

We are discussing options for using Paypal instead.  Stay tuned.