DroidScript Premium

Kallikratidas

Aug 14, 2020, 9:55:20 PM8/14/20
to DroidScript
If you purchase premium and join the premium forum, after one month you will be kicked if you don't pay again?

Linc Codes

Aug 15, 2020, 1:18:01 AM8/15/20
to DroidScript
Not really, I think the invitation is permanent coz even if you don't pay, you still remain in the group. The only thing affected is your DroidScript apk subscription.

Kallikratidas

Aug 15, 2020, 1:19:38 AM8/15/20
to DroidScript
Alright, thanks for the information!!!

Andries de Man

Aug 15, 2020, 1:22:35 AM8/15/20
to DroidScript
I don't think so.premium is only for premium.don't pay,no access.if you pay you get a link within 48 hours to premium

Linc Codes

Aug 15, 2020, 1:24:58 AM8/15/20
to DroidScript
Didn't know that... Thanks for the update!!!!

Steve Garman

Aug 15, 2020, 1:51:38 AM8/15/20
to DroidScript
To be clear.

The Premium group is fir people with a current Premium subscription.

If you purchase a monthly subscription and the cancel it, your invitation will be withdrawn.

A lifetime subscription will entitle you to permanent access to the group.

Theoretically access to the group could be withdrawn in the case of abuse of the group but this has never happened to a current subscriber.

ДМИТРИЙ ПАВЛОВ

Dec 18, 2020, 3:31:35 PM12/18/20
to DroidScript
Не могу попасть в Premium forum
I premium bay ,but forum say: Stop!Почему?
суббота, 15 августа 2020 г. в 04:55:20 UTC+3, Kallikratidas:

Steve Garman

Dec 18, 2020, 6:39:10 PM12/18/20
to DroidScript
@Dmitry

You should have received an email invitation to join the Premium group

You need to the "Accept this invitation" button in the email to join the group

Misty Senpai (Stupid Loner)

Jan 31, 2023, 2:15:02 PM1/31/23
to DroidScript
I re subscribed but never got an invite email