ui vs mui plugin

Linc Codes

Feb 1, 2023, 8:04:04 AM2/1/23
to DroidScript
Wanted to know the major differences between those 2 plugins, in terms of rendering speed, use of other plugins (within them) and any other differences I have missed.

Would appreciate any information 💜

Cemal

Feb 1, 2023, 11:13:45 AM2/1/23
to DroidScript
UI: Your codes are running inside a WebView. All elements (ui.addButton etc.) are html/css products. We can say that a Hybird project is being formed. It contains more components. You should know that it's still in beta.

MUI: It consists of customization of DroidScript elements only.

Linc Codes

Feb 1, 2023, 11:13:17 PM2/1/23
to DroidScript
Thanks @Cemal ❤️🔥

Jumar

Feb 2, 2023, 6:23:34 PM2/2/23
to DroidScript
In addition, MUI can be combined with standard app controls while UI cannot unless you create another app Layout on top of UI.

With performance, I can say that UI is much faster plus you have the power of the Layout Extension to mockup your layout on a drag-n-drop editor.

Regards
Jumar