symbol file

Onivaldo Miquelino

Jan 17, 2023, 9:16:36 AM1/17/23
to DroidScript
Good Morning! When publishing my apps on the PlayStore I get the following warning: This App Bundle contains native code, and you have not uploaded the debug symbols. We recommend that you upload a symbol file to make it easier to analyze and debug crashes and ANRs. Can anyone help me with information on how to generate this file or if it already exists where can I find it or if there is already a procedure to generate it. Thanks!

Right2TheV0id

Jan 17, 2023, 9:50:48 AM1/17/23
to DroidScript
I don't have a developer account so I can't test but a quick search on the subject yield this: https://stackoverflow.com/a/68778908
Looking in a generated apk, there is "lib" folder containing "arm64-v8a" and "armeabi-v7a".
You could try to zip and upload them as shown on this video (near 03:30): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiEZZ-30CbM

Dave

Jan 17, 2023, 1:53:52 PM1/17/23
to DroidScript
You can just ignore that warning.  We don't use debug symbols with DS.

Onivaldo Miquelino

Jan 17, 2023, 10:03:24 PM1/17/23
to DroidScript
Ok Tanks!