MY AD CODE

Caiota Games

Mar 21, 2018, 11:20:44 PM3/21/18
to DroidScript
I've created a method for adding custom and controlled ads for you on your site, but it's nothing to do with ADMOB or other ad services, but it's very functional.

you will have to use a website with php language (I recommend 000webhost.com which is free);

will use webview in your app;

and a page on your site with a script that shows a random image of an ad;

so whoever wants to advertise on your site, register a banner with you and add it to your site, you can create scripts to count views and clicks and the advertiser pays according to your proposal.

see the example: I use webview in my app to display channel ads on my site, this service is for free but I could charge. but it is 100% functional!

Image of apps with the ad (different apps): https://imgur.com/43de1Fp and https://imgur.com/a/zT47s

site that the webview loads: https://hefiles.000webhostapp.com/HeroesEvolvedBugs/ad.php

Caiota Games

Mar 21, 2018, 11:22:10 PM3/21/18
to DroidScript
if you want to know the rest of the code and you are interested in the tutorial, comment!

JustAnotherDude

Mar 25, 2018, 10:05:49 AM3/25/18
to DroidScript
i'm interested at how you have done this

maybe its like how i would create it but you should add a Height=100% and With=100% so it will go fullscreen in the webview :)

Message has been deleted

Gautam Mehta

Apr 27, 2021, 1:39:33 PM4/27/21
to DroidScript
Is the project still on? I am interested in integration of ads in my application and am looking for alternatives to Admob.