Where is the APKBUILDER Plugin

MZad Dazm

Sep 26, 2022, 1:27:45 AM9/26/22
to DroidScript
I have reinstalled (actually a new installation in my new phone) the droidscript and I didn't find the APKBUILDER plugin in the plugin menu.Any Help here ?

How can I install the apkbuilder ?

Right2TheV0id

Sep 26, 2022, 6:18:22 AM9/26/22
to DroidScript
Hi,

Someone on the group provided links to download the latest apk builder versions:

To install it:
1. Download the zip file.
2. Go in your DroidScript folder
3. Create a "Plugins" folder if it doesn't already exists
4. Place the zip file in the "Plugins" folder
5. Restart DroidScript
Message has been deleted

Dave

Sep 27, 2022, 4:10:54 AM9/27/22
to DroidScript
The APKBuilder (and many others) won't show up unless you are Premium.  Please make sure that you are using the same email address in the Google Play app as before to retain your Premium membership.

If you manually install Premium plugins, they will install ok, but won't actually work.

Note: Sometimes your premium status can be a bit slow to check if you have a weak connection to Google's servers.  In which case, switching to wifi and restarting the app can often help.

If you don't have Google Play installed or you don't want to pay monthly for Premium, then you can request a 'lifetime premium' code from support @ droidscript.org for $99