App cost

Munawar Hussain

Dec 7, 2021, 2:40:33 AM12/7/21
to DroidScript
Hello,
May i know cost of app?
App will help peoples to drive like driving on road, following traffic rules and get train to help to obtain driving licence, it is like driving simulator.
Thank you

Steve Garman

Dec 7, 2021, 5:50:51 AM12/7/21
to DroidScript
I am not dure what you are asking really

Are you writing the app yourself or are you looking for someone to write it for you?

Munawar Hussain

Dec 7, 2021, 6:25:04 AM12/7/21
to DroidScript
If someone write for me this app , then how much would it cost ?

Alan Hendry

Dec 7, 2021, 7:44:24 AM12/7/21
to DroidScript
HI,
This looks like a big job, and there are free apps on the Google Play Store
Driving School Sim - 2020
Car Driving School Simulator
etc
(not sure how many are UK Highway Code signs and rules)
A full 3d world (roads, traffic, etc), mirrors, accelerator, steering wheel,
(clutch and gearstick or shift), could be years of work.
And there are several free apps for UK Driving Theory and Testing.
Regards, ah