IDE (PC Browser) cache

Alan Hendry

Dec 5, 2021, 11:40:38 AM12/5/21
to DroidScript
HI,
Sometimes I'm editing project/app A on my phone,
then (without closing A) connect to WiFi and the IDE on my PC browser.
But the PC shows me edit of project/app B
(I suspect that I was working on B "yesterday", and the PC browser has cached it).
Regards, ah

Dave

Dec 5, 2021, 2:38:45 PM12/5/21
to DroidScript
It's not cached.  It's probably because the wifi ide always loads the last project that was run on your phone.  Maybe you were editing a project on your device but did not run it yet?

Alan Hendry

Dec 5, 2021, 4:08:00 PM12/5/21
to DroidScript
Dave,
I very probably ran app B yesterday, and didn't yet run A today.
(so the behaviour is consistent with your explanation).
As far as I can figure it the browser is just displaying html/css/js that is sent from DS on the phone/tablet.
The more I think about the IDE and the DS editor (with Smart Edit) the more impressed I get.
Regards, ah

Alan Hendry

Dec 7, 2021, 7:51:51 AM12/7/21
to DroidScript
HI,
Occasionally I get a file from project A appear in project B.
DS edit shows it as present in B, and Files app shows it is in B (it is still in A as well)).
I suspect that this related to using the IDE as above.
Regards, ah