HELP - ALL APPS LOST AFTER REINSTALL OF DROIDSCRIPT

Chinedu Emeka

Jul 16, 2021, 7:46:11 AM7/16/21
to DroidScript
Hello,
I have been using driodscript for about two years.  Following a strange error with app.GetDeviceId(), I downloaded and installed the latest version of droidscript from the playstore.

 Now, ALL my apps have disappeared. It seems the "/sdcard/DroidScript" folder was deleted and recreated. This has never happened with any update before now!

What can I do to recover my files.

Urgent help required please.

Thank you,
Chinedu Emeka

Kallikratidas

Jul 18, 2021, 5:13:05 AM7/18/21
to DroidScript
I think Dave posted a couple of months ago, that latest Android versions (9+ or sth like that)
use a scoped storage where /sdcard/DroidScript refers to something completely different. /sdcard/Android/data/com.smartphoneremote etc.
And in order to not loose your projects after uninstalling app, you will need to back up them. If you changed your phone Android version recently, that could be the problem. But I think what you did is irreversible, except for the case that you haveade a back up or your projects or house a device with reversible storage actions and history... Which I think you don't.