My droidscript dos not install plugins

Oreste Parlatano

Dec 20, 2019, 12:43:35 PM12/20/19
to DroidScript
Dear everybody,

I recently bought a new smartphone, I had to reinstall all my apps including Droidscript.
Now Droidscript refuses to install the plugins I bought some time ego whit the following error message: "This app is not yet available in the current region".
The same region were I had installed Droidscript in my previous smartphone.
My new smartphone is Huawei P30 lite.

Kind regards

Oreste

Steve Garman

Dec 20, 2019, 3:13:31 PM12/20/19
to DroidScript
Which specific plugins are you not able to reinstall?

It would also be helpful to know from which country you are trying to download them

Dave

Dec 20, 2019, 5:15:38 PM12/20/19
to androi...@googlegroups.com
I too would like to know what region you are in (we have not heard of this issue before).  However, you might like to know that you can install plugins directly using the WiFi editor.

Just go to the Debug tab and type !addplugin followed by the plugin name in the text box at the bottom.

For example:-

!addplugin bluetoothle

You need to use the exact name of the plugin file, so you might want to tell us the plugins you require so that we can tell you the names

Oreste Parlatano

Dec 20, 2019, 7:08:34 PM12/20/19
to DroidScript
Of course I missed the two most important information, I wrote too quickly. Region: Italy, plugins: ApkBuilder and UIExtras.

Thanks for your help.