Page becomes disabled

Ipi Samawa

Jan 12, 2024, 12:34:50 AMJan 12
to DroidScript
Hi,
I am developing a project for personal purposes and I used hybrid but have problems with multipage, when I move from page A to page B , then back to page A, the entire screen and its components of page A becomes untouchable, vice versa ( A to B and B to A ), but the back button is still work (touchable).and also the drawer still work

Please help , tank you
(sorry I used google translate )
SMWptcash.spk

Jumar

Jan 12, 2024, 6:33:44 AMJan 12
to DroidScript
Hi. I am currently inspecting your code and as for the moment, you can use `"Absolute"` layout instead of "Frame" in this line found in the onStart function of the Main class.

this.layPage = ui.addLayout( this.layMain, "absolute", "", 1, 0.8 )

I am in the process of looking into the problem why frame layouts has weird behavior in this kind of setup.

Regards

Ipi Samawa

Jan 12, 2024, 10:53:51 AMJan 12
to DroidScript
thankyou Mr.Jumar , problem resolved I really appreciate it
Regards