Installing built app - Restrict auto-start options - Hangs

Alan Hendry

Jul 21, 2021, 10:10:36 AM7/21/21
to DroidScript
Hi,
When installing a built app I usually get a prompt with check box and two buttons
  app-name can auto-start in the background.
  But notifications or sync data may be effected until you open this app.
  [ ] Restrict auto-start
  [CANCEL]  [OK]
Sometimes I tick the box, sometimes I don't (the problem occurs for both)
I then click OK, and I get a white screen with just [CANCEL} {OK}
and the phone hangs (CANCEL and OK do nothing, nor do the icons at the bottom of the Android screen|.
So I have to reboot.
Android 8.1, DS 2.09
(Just did it with the example for GetDeviceID)
function OnStart()
{
    var id = app.GetDeviceId();
    app.Alert( id );