Posting in this group

DroidScript

Jun 26, 2021, 3:33:33 AM6/26/21
to DroidScript
Support is getting a string of emails from people who are finding it difficult to post questions in Google Groups because of the changes Google have made

Here are some brief instructions

You can only post in the groups if you are in desktop mode so I am basing my description on posting from a phone because a PC is more straightforward

To post you need to be in "Desktop site" so choose that option from your browser's menu

To reply to an existing message, use the reply arrow

To create a new topic, use the "menu" icon followed by the "New conversation" button
groups3.jpg
groups1.jpg
groups2.jpg

Steve Garman

Jan 2, 2022, 7:14:39 PM1/2/22
to DroidScript
A reminder for people who are having difficulty posting in this group

I hope the message above is some help
This conversation is locked