Welcome back Droidscript ?

namg...@gmail.com

May 1, 2021, 1:26:25 AM5/1/21
to DroidScript
From the belgian Play Store, I found Droidscript back this morning and immediately posted a good comment with five stars :

"The easiest way to code a mobile app without even the need for a laptop and without in any case the need of downloading gigabytes of compiling tools. Very good for a green planet !"

All the best to DS Team !

Gautam Mehta

May 1, 2021, 2:55:55 AM5/1/21
to DroidScript
Its also back on Indian Play Store...

Steve Garman

May 1, 2021, 3:21:48 AM5/1/21
to DroidScript
Personally I don't know any more about this than anybody else and I haven't heard anything from anyone I trust, such as Dave

But it appears to be back exactly where it was with the same package name, version 2.06 which I'm pretty sure was the version that was taken down

I'm just hoping that this is deliberate and not some accidental side-effect of a backup restore at Play that could be taken away from us again

Serhei Scrabin

May 1, 2021, 4:23:02 AM5/1/21
to DroidScript

Dave

May 1, 2021, 6:55:41 AM5/1/21
to DroidScript
Yes, we are back!

We have been given 7 days to modify the App and come into compliance with Google Play policies.  We  should have been given this opportunity in the first place, however it is still not totally clear what caused our app to be removed and there is no mention of the 'Malware' accusation (suspiciously).

I've posted more information about Google's response and our next moves here:-

namg...@gmail.com

May 1, 2021, 7:18:24 AM5/1/21
to DroidScript
Good news, Dave. I have immediately and successfully upgraded to Premium again.
Let us know if we can help in any other way.
Regards,
Paul