Looking for the Bangle.js demo

Julia B.

Jul 21, 2021, 4:29:14 AM7/21/21
to DroidScript
I would like to try the example code for Bangle.js (http://forum.espruino.com/conversations/346027/) but all I get is a 403 Forbidden error on the page where it used to be. May someone post the code, please?

ECEisLife

Jul 21, 2021, 5:02:30 AM7/21/21
to DroidScript
There is a demo for BangleJS on DroidScript created by David. I just can't remember where did I downloaded it. Try to look for it on DroidStore. I have it on my phone. You can email me directly maybe I can send you the spk/ppk of it if you want. But first, you must install first the Puck.js plugin for DroidScript, as Bangle JS demo uses that plugin.

Regards
Jumar

Dave

Jul 21, 2021, 9:28:39 AM7/21/21
to DroidScript

Steve Garman

Jul 21, 2021, 9:52:21 AM7/21/21
to DroidScript
Dave's link includes a recommendation to get the
puckjs plugin from DroidScript plugins menu

If your menu does not include that link, you can download it from
https://androidscript.org/Plugins/puckjs.zip

Julia B.

Jul 21, 2021, 10:04:54 AM7/21/21
to DroidScript
I already downloaded and installed the puck.js plugin before I joined this group. I am just looking for the Bangle.js demo.

Steve Garman

Jul 21, 2021, 10:45:11 AM7/21/21
to DroidScript
Looks like the espruino site is pointing at a long-dead link
The only other place I remember seeing it was on the News menu in DroidScript but it looks like that is gone as well

Jumar (ECEisLife) above says he has an spk, it would be worth getting it from him if you can

Perhaps he can be persuaded to put it on DroidStore too

Dave

Jul 21, 2021, 12:03:31 PM7/21/21
to DroidScript
The demos folder was hidden due to security changes at our ISP.  I have now made it visible.