play store issues

Muhammad Shafique Bhutta

May 6, 2024, 5:56:10 AMMay 6
to DroidScript
any body help me, how to upload my app in play console.

Dave

May 8, 2024, 3:51:59 AMMay 8
to DroidScript
This is a question for the Premium group.

Note: When Google Play asks you if you want to generate a new upload key for increased security, choose NO or things will get complicated for you.

Alan Hendry

May 14, 2024, 8:04:43 AMMay 14
to DroidScript
HI,
There are help screens in Google Play Console,
but they don't really give you a series of steps.
Essentially you have to set up your account, and upload each app.
There are lots of properties and you just have to work through them
(and it keeps changing, particularly adding more requirements)
Regards, ah

Alan Hendry

May 14, 2024, 8:13:51 AMMay 14
to DroidScript
Also search this group and the Premium group for Google Play Console