Android System WebView Disabled

瀏覽次數:42 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alan Hendry

未讀,
2021年4月22日 清晨7:28:132021/4/22
收件者:DroidScript
Hi,
On my phone with Android Oreo - Android System WebView is disabled
(and doesn't give me the option to enable).
Several posts on the Web reckon it's because Chrome is installed,
but on another phone with Android 10 Go and Chrome it's enabled.
(Settings > Apps & Notifications > See All Apps).
Generally DS seems to run OK on both devices.
But I'm starting to think it may be the cause of a few problems I've posted.
Regards, ah

Steve Garman

未讀,
2021年4月22日 上午11:53:462021/4/22
收件者:DroidScript
If Chrome browser is installed you definitely shouldn't need  System WebView on Oreo

It is though important to keep Chrome up to date if anything on your device is using WebView

As always with Google these days there is always an implied caveat
"Unless Google has suddenly changed the rules"
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息