APKBuilder Not Working

Ethan Putz

Jul 7, 2021, 2:02:31 PM7/7/21
to DroidScript
Hello, a while back I purchased the APKBuilder, and it was working fine until recently. Since then I have switched devices and now, it doesn't even show up in the plugins menu and every time I try reinstalling it with the app(App also shows 2.02 instead of 2.09), it doesn't work. Any help would be most appreciated.

Steve Garman

Jul 7, 2021, 2:43:45 PM7/7/21
to DroidScript
If you are still using the same Gmail account you used on the previous device you should still be able to use the plugin you have purchased

I recommend you update your version of DroidScript to 2.09

The simplest way to do that should be
1) Do NOT uninstall DroidScript
2) Go to the Google Play app
3) In the Apps section search for DroidScript
4) It should offer you an "Update" button instead of "Install", so you can update it

5) When you have updated to 2.09 open DroidScript, check its version number is 2.09

There is a shortcut spk you can use to install the 2.09 APKBuilder plugin at

Don't try to use that SPK until your DroidScript is updated to 2.09 it may not install correctly

Ethan Putz

Jul 7, 2021, 3:41:35 PM7/7/21
to DroidScript
This worked, thanks!