Error when creating the APK file

Thiemo Melhorn

May 31, 2024, 1:36:17 AMMay 31
to DroidScript
Hello everyone,

I get an error when I want to make an APK file out of it. That's why I'm giving you the SPK file in the hope that you might be able to fix the error.

With kind regards from
Thiemo Melhorn!
.
tmBrowser Copy.spk

Thiemo Melhorn

May 31, 2024, 6:39:37 AMMay 31
to DroidScript
Screenshot_20240531_122632.jpg
This is the error I get when I try to create an APK file.

Alan Hendry

Jun 2, 2024, 7:01:31 AMJun 2
to DroidScript
HI,
What version of DS and Builder is this?
They must match.
What other values do you specify in the build?
Regards, ah

Thiemo Melhorn

Jun 2, 2024, 1:41:56 PMJun 2
to DroidScript
The versions are the same.

Steve Garman

Jun 2, 2024, 6:12:31 PMJun 2
to DroidScript
Hi Thiemo

Alan's main question that he wanted answered was
"What version of DS and Builder is this?"

The versions not being the same is one possible reason for the problem but knowing which version you used could have given further clues to what the problem may be

Message has been deleted

Thiemo Melhorn

Jun 3, 2024, 3:45:50 AMJun 3
to DroidScript
I no longer have the error because I removed the DS version a few seconds ago and then reinstalled it.