PROBLEM WITH APK UPLOAD TO PLAYSTORE

Nii Darko Darkoh

Jul 28, 2021, 9:45:45 PM7/28/21
to DroidScript
Hi DS,
I have a problem uploading my apk to Playstore.
I have increased the version number anytime it rejects, kept the same file name, even updated the apk builder, checked my internet connection, observed all other rules..but Playstore rejected my apk.
I kept increasing the version number till I got to 1.16 and got tired. What am I missing?
Someone kindly help me to solve this problem please.
Thanks.

Steve Garman

Jul 29, 2021, 1:05:26 AM7/29/21
to DroidScript
Can you please confirm that this is an update to an existing app that was previously working on playstore.

What messages do you get when the console rejects the upload?

Nii Darko Darkoh

Jul 29, 2021, 6:28:52 AM7/29/21
to DroidScript
It's working now.
What I did was jumped from version 1.16 to 1.20 during apk build.
Then I restarted my pc. Then I restarted my Droidscript phone.
Then I made the build with version 1.20 and uploaded unto the Playstore.

Now to answer your questions:
Can you please confirm that this is an update to an existing app that was previously working on playstore.
YES PLEASE.
What messages do you get when the console rejects the upload
INVALID APK

Thank you Steve.