Express delivery from China to the world

Mok

Oct 25, 2018, 2:20:05 PM10/25/18
to androi...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sirs,

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Eastriver Int' Freight is one of

the most active Freight forwarder and Customs Broker from CHINA and We are very specialized in the flowing works:-

     Air and Sea Freight Forwarding,  LCL/FCL, Customs brokerage / Clearance, Personal effects/ Commercial Cargo handling, Ship Spares in transit,

    Ship Stores,  Packing, Crating , Door to door services, Ex.Work, DDU and DDP,  Consolidation , Project cargo handling, trucking etc...

  HKS001
    F 1.0KG ADD 0.5KG 21KG 51KG 101-300KG 301-500KG 500KG以上
USA  DHL 130 18.5 44 42 40 41 41
USA  UPS     47 44 40 39 39
EUROPE  DHL 130 22 44 42 41 45 43
EUROPE  UPS     46 42 38 37 36.5
AFRICA  UPS     55 51 47 46 45
AU  UPS 280 33 71KG以上 37RMB 36 36 35
AU  DHL 180 18 46 38 42 36 35
SG TH MY 90 20 20 19 19 17 16.5
JAPAN 90 16 19 18 16 15.5 15
T-T DHL3-4DAYS    UPS 3-5DAYS

If >1000KGS, more discount.

Please contact Mok,   Wechat and Mobile: 15323456556

If you are not interested in our products, please inform us that we will delete your mailbox in our customers list.

Sorry do disturb you.