McAfee account update confirmation

donot...@mcafee.com

Nov 10, 2019, 9:27:00 AM11/10/19
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Dear自动采集,自动发送,让您询盘多起来,wechat: kaifaxin(开发信的拼音) 自动采集,自动发送,让您询盘多起来,wechat: kaifaxin(开发信的拼音)Thank you for updating your McAfee account information.

Thank you again for being a loyal (and now confirmed current) McAfee user.

If you would like to make additional changes to your account or to review your current account settings, please visit My Account at:
https://home.mcafee.com/Root/MyAccount.aspx?culture=EN-GB&affid=0

For all other inquiries, please contact McAfee Customer Support at:
https://home.mcafee.com/Root/Support.aspx?culture=EN-GB&affid=0

Sincerely,
McAfee Customer Support

Please do not reply to this message. We can't receive mail at this address, so we won't be able to respond. If you need help, get in touch with Customer Support

https://service.mcafee.com

donot...@mcafee.com

Nov 13, 2019, 8:56:56 AM11/13/19
to androi...@googlegroups.com